kn filter
2ndaries removed

If so, could you email them to me at [email protected]

Thank you in advance
jb

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I would like to try it out too - only diff for mine is a short ex and BMC filter.

ted_garlock at yahoo.com

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks sextaa, I will try out the map once I get my 15t and tell you how it feels.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Ran it this morning - feels good, but not a whole lot different from the map I was using before (dynojet map for full arrow w/ flies removed). A little smoother on/off throttle though.

·
Registered
2004 ZX-10R
778 Posts
can you send it to me as well [email protected], but i also have velocity stacks and block off plates too, will it make a difference?
Map sent.:thumbsup:

Anybody running this map (or any other one) MUST FIRST remove the injectors and get them cleaned in an ultrasound cleaner if not done in the past 8000mi, and then every 8000mi or less.
Otherwise THEY WILL start to clog and performance will dramatically decrease, or no advantage will be noticed from one map or the other.
Change your spark plugs every time you clean the injectors.

Using the dynojet ignition module with this map will add about 3-5 hp depending on the fuel quality. I suggest to run best available pump fuel.

My bike had the F.Pro stacks installed and block offs by the time this map has been developed.

Follow the tips and you´ll have a FAST bike:thumbsup::mrgreen:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Could you get me a map for BMC race filter and Scorpion Slip-On that would be great. Oh and not sure if this makes a difference but could you map it for high altitude? 7000ft. That would be wicked.

·
Registered
2004 ZX-10R
778 Posts
Could you get me a map for BMC race filter and Scorpion Slip-On that would be great. Oh and not sure if this makes a difference but could you map it for high altitude? 7000ft. That would be wicked.
Sorry, but just can´t, and anybody saying this can be done is plain liar.

I´m just providing my own maps, acchived in my bike, and of course will run great in any other 1st gen with similar mods.

Altitude does make a huge difference in tuning and performance, specially 7000ft!. Seems that you´ll have to jump your bike on a dyno to get best results; but this applies to any bike and any altitude.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
118 Posts
gen 1 map

looking for a good gen1 map with some of the following mods:slip-on exhaust, bmc filter,block-offs plates,v. stacks, 2nd butterfiles removed and the ex. valve disconnected. But can i map it like its a full system with these mods? if anyone can help let me know.

·
Registered
464 Posts

I´m just providing my own maps, acchived in my bike, and of course will run great in any other 1st gen with similar mods.

Altitude does make a huge difference in tuning and performance, specially 7000ft!. Seems that you´ll have to jump your bike on a dyno to get best results; but this applies to any bike and any altitude.:thumbsup:
Alright wasn't really sure. The bike is from AZ so at idle it sounds like it is missing, probably because of the elevation difference. Thanks for the info though.

·
Registered
75 Posts

Does your map also works for an 07 ZX-10R BMC air filter, flies removed and scorpion slip on?

·
Registered
2004 ZX-10R
778 Posts
The 07 has a way different exhaust (underseat), but if you want to try it out just let me know your email and I will send it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
05 zx10 custom map

hello, i was asking does anyone have a map for the , following mods: a full exhaust, bmc filter,block-offs plates,4 short v. stacks, 2nd butterfiles removed.
that i could try out, if you could , let me know, my email is [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts