Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. With all this map posting thread lately got me thinking. I bought my bike a year back, stock but had a Power Commander on it all hooked up and all tidy. I checked it out on my laptop and there is no current map on it whatsoever. Id like to get a dynotune on it sometime in the future, but as of right now, are there any decent "universal" Gen1 maps? Ive seen a million maps for different exhausts but never, a racefit growler (what ive got), Racefit says no PC or tuning is required Blah Blah. I havent got a clue to Mapping or fuel/air ratios and what-have-you, so thanks ahead to time.

Not sure if a mod list is necessary but here.
Racefit Exhaust
-1+2
Disconnected exhaust "butterfly" valve
Rifleman Throttle Conversion
K&N Race Filter

Danke

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
i think there is a gen1 map to download on the power commander website for the growler, maybe a good starting point:thumbsup:

Or ask in the growler group, maybe someone will share....I know i needed a map for my growler on my gen2?

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
i think there is a gen1 map to download on the power commander website for the growler, maybe a good starting point:thumbsup:

Or ask in the growler group, maybe someone will share....I know i needed a map for my growler on my gen2?
did you ever get the growwler map .. powercommander said they dont have one for the gen2 bt said to use the M222-003 2006 Kawasaki ZX-10r
Two Brothers slip-on VALE exhaust
Stock or aftermarket filter ... i guess it works ... bike still backfires a lil bit when i let off the throttle aon low rpm's .. NO MORE DECEL POP though or that gurgle on slight decel .. cause i deleted the ais system .. didnt block it just linked the 2 valves with a cross hose

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
did you ever get the growwler map .. powercommander said they dont have one for the gen2 bt said to use the M222-003 2006 Kawasaki ZX-10r
Two Brothers slip-on VALE exhaust
Stock or aftermarket filter ... i guess it works ... bike still backfires a lil bit when i let off the throttle aon low rpm's .. NO MORE DECEL POP though or that gurgle on slight decel .. cause i deleted the ais system .. didnt block it just linked the 2 valves with a cross hose
I was using a full system map from powercommander, sold my growler prior to getting a map...but remember a group member was gonna help me out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts