Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just wondering if anybody has fitted this to there's an noticed a difference in power an noise with a map? Cheers

·
Registered
339 Posts
I am looking at an 05 with full arrow GP system. I don't know what stock sounds like. But the full system sounds phenomenal not too loud but loud enough and smooth. This is gonna sound weird but it even sounds unique similar to a triple at idle. I was impressed.

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys im looking at a system that is for sale but unsure whether to go for it. The opening at the end is 60mm. Does inly arrow exhaust cans fit them or has people put there other cans on them

·
Registered
881 Posts
Thanks guys im looking at a system that is for sale but unsure whether to go for it. The opening at the end is 60mm. Does inly arrow exhaust cans fit them or has people put there other cans on them
For that diameter the more popular canisters are Akrapovic, Arata, Ladybyrd GP, just to name a few. Good luck on your search.:thumbsup:

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
I bought a full Arrow with a carbon fiber can.
Put it on the dyno and actually lost power over the OEM header and slip on.
It was way too quiet too.
Got rid of it immediately and went with a full TI Muzzy.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers guys I think im going to give it a miss. I have an akrapovic slipon and happy with that. Think I will dpend the money on handling and braking

1 - 7 of 7 Posts