Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I finally gave it and bought a power commander usb 3. Dynojet has a tune for the European model with my add ons? What the hell is the difference? Does anyone know of a tune out there for a leo vince High mount slip on and k&N willing to remove the secondaries too if anyone can tell me why everyone does it and do you really see any gains? Thank You all for the help

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I have a few maps that would be a good fit or a good starting point, if all else fails..call dynojet directly, let them know your setup and they will suggest the best map for you to use. with just a slipon though (and the filter-flies) the mapping will not be as critical as if you had a full system. but worth looking into and dabbling with a bit.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a few maps that would be a good fit or a good starting point, if all else fails..call dynojet directly, let them know your setup and they will suggest the best map for you to use. with just a slipon though (and the filter-flies) the mapping will not be as critical as if you had a full system. but worth looking into and dabbling with a bit.
I'm just looking for a starting point!

I've searched and asked multiple times but no one ever seems to answer any questions about the secondaries. Does it make any difference?

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I'm just looking for a starting point!

I've searched and asked multiple times but no one ever seems to answer any questions about the secondaries. Does it make any difference?
not enough to need a retune......especially with just a slipon:helmet:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts