Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the Gen 2 has an appreciation page, well i figured the since the Gen 1 started it all it should be represented as well. Pics, kudos, things you like about it, anything in general (positive) about the Gen 1's

probably my favorite thing about the bike is the ridiculous surge in 2nd gear, i could ride that bike in nothing but second for the rest of its life and be perfectly satisfied

· Registered
227 Posts
I noticed the Gen 2 has an appreciation page, well i figured the since the Gen 1 started it all it should be represented as well. Pics, kudos, things you like about it, anything in general (positive) about the Gen 1's

probably my favorite thing about the bike is the ridiculous surge in 2nd gear, i could ride that bike in nothing but second for the rest of its life and be perfectly satisfied

Your in Daytona aren't u? I've seen that bike round

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Motorcycle.com App

· Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,820 Posts
Shes twitchy, she plays by her own rules and has a temper like a red-head in menopause but I love her dearly.
Steve, is that a race tail with a L.E.D. Brake/Tail/Turn light?
If so, please tell me where you got that and how much bro.

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your in Daytona aren't u? I've seen that bike round

i live on granada and nova across from publix

· Chairman of the Board
16,183 Posts

· Registered
2,824 Posts
Shes twitchy, she plays by her own rules and has a temper like a red-head in menopause but I love her dearly.
^ This. Its a total pain in the ass to ride well and ride fast, but when you get it right its amazing.

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
O nice shadow lakes? I used to live in there...u go to wyotech?

yup and yup

just took those stickers off tho

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol you beat me to it

· Registered
6,066 Posts
:+1:Absolute truth. Minor tweeks and it becomes rewarding without losing any one of those qualities.

I love how light it is how sleek it looks and love the power

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Nice Gen 2 tail. Is that the Barracuda GP exhaust for the Gen 2?

Here is mine parked up and resting at work , waiting for the trip home
Do you have projectors? Your headlights look smoked, which is quite trick man. I like it.

^ This. Its a total pain in the ass to ride well and ride fast, but when you get it right its amazing.

Teeks, those are 2 of my favorite pictures. Like ever! Just asking, would you send me or link me to the full size photos so I could use them as part of my background slideshow?

Some of my personal favorites of my 10. Such a monster

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
very nice pics keep em coming!!!!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.