Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I orderd a 16 front 47 rear anyone done gearing, what do u think, this is ganna b my stunt bike, thanks ps its a 2006 with 200 miles

·
Registered
670 Posts
sweet. I haven't heard of a 10r stunt bike yet. you have a cage and 12 bar? take pics.

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i picked it up for 750 yes i said 750, that what i have into it, i traded my no title 636 2003 for it even, it was flipped, but had all the new parts to fix that came with it, just waitng for chain sprokets, new speedo an a master cylinder, should b fun

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
-1, +7 should be ok for stuntin. Not alot of people doin fat 2nd gens for stuntin but if you can do it, fugg it! i had gearing like that on my 9r and it was fun as hell! Good luck man

·
Registered
98 Posts
man good luck stunting that 10, i wouldnt, its way to powerful for that type of action... but then again im a wenie, i canyon carve only lol. good lucky my friend

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
The frames are prone to cracking around the motor mount areas. My 04 cracked. Here's a pic:
Frame Crack 002.jpg

·
Registered
3,360 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
if its a real stunt bike you should have like a 54 tooth back there or something. my buddy has like a 62 on his 929. you can roll 4th gear stand ups all day on that thing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts