Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where does everyone put there gear when not riding? I need to figure out a better place to put mine. At the moment I put mine on the kitchen counter but I end up having to clean my visor and helmet quite a lot. Do you put helmets in the top of the closet or do you have a shelf to display? Do you keep helmets in the house or in the garage?

Pics are welcome. Lets see them, I need some ideas.

Tread

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Garage here, the helmet has it's own open shelf, makes it easy for me to jump on the 10 and leave the bat cave quick.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Helmets and gloves are hung in the garage, leather suits, jackets and boots in my second closet in my bedroom thats i use for storage. since i have the master bedroom, i get a "his and hers', and since there is no her, i have 2 his closets.

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
I hang all my gear in my closet. Since I am single again I have alot more closet space. :lol: Helmets stay inside due to all the humidity in FL. Occasionally I leave it in the garage but not very often.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
my helmet and gloves and all weather jacket live under the breakfast bar as i ride every day, trackday/rideday gear in the cuboard in the study...

·
Registered
937 Posts
Slims10R said:
I hang all my gear in my closet. Since I am single again I have alot more closet space. :lol: Helmets stay inside due to all the humidity in FL. Occasionally I leave it in the garage but not very often.

+1

in the game room closet

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
My spare bedroom is my computer room, I have a chair that I pile all my stuff that I wear regular in and the other stuff is hanging in a closet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts