Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I installed my healtech tre about a month ago and everything was working fine. I rode it this morning and my gear indicator was off. It says i was in 3rd, 4th, and 5th when i was in first and second. I rechecked all my connections and everything was solid. I even reset the system and the gear blinked like it should. It still pulls just as hard idk whatt the problem is. Any suggestions??

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
mine did that once and i just had to reset it and "re-teach" the gears real quick BUT i have an 04' with the data tool indicator?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I reset it by disconnecting the battery and it works fine sometimes than ill turn it off than turn it back on and itll say im in third when im in first and always be a gear ahead. Than I turn it off and turn it on again and it works fine. It's wierd :dontknow:

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
shoot healtech an email. They back their products to be free of defects for atleast a year and will test it for you and replace it if it did go bad even if it's over a year old in most cases. So long as it isn't all beat to shit or damaged in any cosmetic way.
Have you added any new electronics to the bike recently?

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Did you put it in re-learn mode and go from there?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts