1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
No offence to those who like it but the fake carbon makes the sets look like cheap junk.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
SP8 said:
Damn, those look so close to my Satos I want to sue them.

If you look at the shifter arm, it says Sato Racing on it......hmmmmmm, maybe some copyright infringment?

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I think SP8 took a pic of his own rearsets...

·
Registered
149 Posts
they are a direct copy of sato rearsets it was explained in not so may words on the first auction they held.I can't vouch for their quality personally but I do know these guys use thier own products in the KRC 8hr endurance series in the uk and I haven't heard of any problems, you may find is maybe getting spares quickly could be a pain in the ass but as long as the ali is a good grade they should be quite strong was going to buy a set my self but ended up getting a deal on another UK made rearset by a company called DBR.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Grunty,
I had a quick read of what you wrote on the UK website. When you say the brake and shifter levers are plastic are you talking about the entire lever or just the end part that you push/pull with your foot? If the whole lever is plastic there's no way I'll bother buying them.

·
Registered
311 Posts
yes i would like to know also thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Chico,
Do you have any more info on your rear sets? I tried to find DBR through Google but had no luck. Do you have their web address?

·
Registered
311 Posts
i couldnt find them either let us know about that plastic you were talking about

·
Registered
149 Posts
RoninZX-10R said:
Hey Chico,
Do you have any more info on your rear sets? I tried to find DBR through Google but had no luck. Do you have their web address?
www.motorcycle-performance-parts.com

Here you go hope this helps any other site you want adresses for let me know I've got most worthwhile ones on my favorites.Another worth while set or rearsets are made by a uk company called promach last set I had used folding brake and gear lever tips excelent in a spill.

:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Holy Shit.... The actual sets are more of a knock off then the ones pictured on Ebay. Those dudes got big balls selling on Ebay. Sato is not big in Europe yet. So I could see them getting away with there. Selling on Ebay is gonna attract more attention. The only difference I see is the hole in the lever.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
SP8 said:
The only difference I see is the hole in the lever.
I kinda take that back on further inspection. They look the same. The peg end looks a little different. Crazy..........

1 - 20 of 36 Posts