Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if anyone has posted anything of Gavin's passing on this site yet. I know there is quite an extensive thread on the customfighters forum though.

Gavin was killed in a motorcycle accident Tuesday, September 8th. He is survived by his girlfriend and mother to his 4 year old son and 3 month old daughter. He was my best friend. He will be dearly missed. Feel free to search "Gavin Butts" on youtube. There you will find a slide show dedicated to his life. Thankyou.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Truly sorry for your loss.... RIP

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your best friend. Our hearts and prayers go out to his loved ones.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Damn that's too tragic...my prayers go out to his family

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
:rip:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
:rip: Your inovative creations will be missed.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
This is horrible. My heart goes out to his family. He had some great posts and projects on this forum. He will be missed by many.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Wow. This is horrible. :(

·
Registered
499 Posts
:rip: This projects where amazing and great work behind them. He will be missed.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
sighs: This would be the 7th person I know this season that has gone. It makes me want to just give up riding!

RIP man.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Please tell me this is BS. Seriously, please. I never met him in person, but followed his threads with enthusiasm. He was an innovative, genuinely cool guy. Rest In Peace fallen brother. My heart truly goes out to his children and family. :( :(

:rip:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts