Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few parts I need to get rid off. All prices are OBO and does not include shipping. If interested in any, please cover the paypal fees, send as a gift, or meet in person if in the San Diego North County area. Thanks!

Gas tank with fuel pump. Cap not included. It has a dent and some scratches -sold

DME Oil Pan and Pickup. The pan is still attached to the motor as shown in the pic. - Sold

Motor- Please note that it does not run, but can be used for parts. It made a weird sound when I started it one day. I turned off the bike, and it never started after that. I have no idea what the issue is. I also took off the engine covers to use on the replace motor I got. Motor has approximately 20K miles on it. I apologize in advance as I will not be able to part out the motor extensively. I live in an apartment with no access to a garage. It doesn't come with an oil pan as I am selling that seperately. -$400

I apologize for not being able to get the best pics of the motor. It was already in the box, and hard for one man to move around.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.