1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
128 Posts
if only i would have seen this like 30mins ago..i just filled up i think it was the most expensive gas station in my hood 3.79/g for 91 and on that gas finder it was 3.39 for 91 i just got screwed 49.00 to fill up

·
Supercharged Mod
4,391 Posts
Here it's around C$1.09 per litre for regular unleaded, roughly the same for diesel. We're still paying more.

My understanding is that a lot of this is because the US$ has gone down (quite a bit) relative to other currencies. Right now C$ and US$ are close to even. C$1.00=US$0.64 wasn't that long ago. And C$ to Euro or British pounds have stayed about the same.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
LOL of course I hafta live 47 seconds from the most expensive place in all of Portland!! $3.59 gallon for regular :headshake

·
Registered
614 Posts
Here it's around C$1.09 per litre for regular unleaded, roughly the same for diesel. We're still paying more.

My understanding is that a lot of this is because the US$ has gone down (quite a bit) relative to other currencies. Right now C$ and US$ are close to even. C$1.00=US$0.64 wasn't that long ago. And C$ to Euro or British pounds have stayed about the same.
Regardless of the dollar (which is weak for you guys) the cost of oil per barrel is sky rocketing. Up well over USD$100 per barrel.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
this gas thing blows... im paying 3.59 a gal for 93... and i spent $15 a day on gas driving to work! its crazy... damn oil companies!

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Yesterday the Mobil in Gilberts was 3.259, today it was 3.459 :eyecrazy: $.20 in 1 day!?!?!?!
I gas up at an Entech station on the way home...it is ALWAYS lower than everyone. I saw it go DOWN $.18 in a day...gassed up the bike on 93.5 at $3.03/gal. and returned with my avalanche and damn near got all 30 gallons in there for $3.68/gal! Yep...you start cold weather motorcycle/commuting when you tear up a $100 bill just in gas driving your truck every week.

I payed 3.85 a gallon for diesel today
Ouch!

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
these oil brokers. they find any reason to raise the price. its getting to a point where i can't go to sleep. affraid to find how much gas went up while i was sleeping.

·
Registered
104 Posts
paid $4.05 for diesel today in my route truck, its a International and drinks the hell out of some gas. We have 6 Internationals and all of them take at least $100 a day, so $600 a day times 5 days a week through a whole year is way too damn much money. Talked to a OTR driver the other day who said it costs him almost $1,000.00 to fill his tanks up :badteeth: Im paying about $3.59 for the car and the 10 for 93 oct, its gettin ridiculous, somethings gotta give some where.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts