Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just interested in seeing what ya'll are paying for gas. I payed $3.20/gallon this evening. Most gas stations are running out of gas and said they won't get anymore till late next week. Its suppose to jump more tomorrow.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
PLyr said in ATL, its 5.00 a gallon

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
yeah i just saw on cnn those crazy azz long lines at gas stations all around atlanta......i stopped this afternoon and paid $2.71 but i'm sure that will change by morning.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
$3+ here. I might have to start riding the wifes ninja 250 to conserve gas.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
1killer1liter said:
$3+ here. I might have to start riding the wifes ninja 250 to conserve gas.
:+1:

I may have to roll the 10 back into street trim if this keeps up!

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
$2.90 gal but that was a couple of days ago so who knows...

bit off topic

One winter I was dating a girl who lived in Albany NY.
She was telling on phone one day me how she had to stop on the way home and get some oil for the house.

I was like WTF? She explained- heting oil for house.
I live in Miami took a minute to sink in. Winter could be a problem for heating oil too for you guys up north.
We pay in summer of course with A/C bills, but that comes in a cable mostly from coal or nuke.

Jimmy Carter said wear a sweater and we said get out-and he still hasn't shut up.
He does good stuff with Habitat but enough of his representing us.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
well we just hit 3 but interesting enough the govoner of SC just steped up and busted the oil companies. he did a inventory of the fuel and found out we dont have a shortage in SC so he asked everyone to stop rushing to the pump. he stated that were causeing our own gas hike. he said if we stop running to the pump the gas stations will have gas and the price should fall back down to 2.47. interesting huh?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A lot of stations here in Charlotte are out of gas. I witnessed a wreck and fight at a local station last night on my way home from work and heard of several others around town. I rode the bike to work today and was unable to find gas on the way in. Hopefully i'll find some this evening on the way home.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Our gas jumped from 2.55 to 2.77 last night.

And I forgot to fill up.

·
Supercharged Mod
4,391 Posts
$1.27 per litre here for 87 octane, and it has been increasing every day since the hurricane. I got lucky and filled up my bike last night ($17 at $1.08 per litre).

I have a diesel car (thankfully), and strangely, diesel has not increased at the same rate, it's around $0.95 - $1.02 per litre.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Diesel is more expensive than premium here. I think I'm going to start riding my bicycle.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
$3.59 per gallon this morning on my way in to work. It will be higher when I leave.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts