Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up with these fugging gas prices? im paying $2.74 for prem. its $2.54 for reg. here in michigan. i was wondering what you guys were paying. this shit fugging blows :bj:

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
eric said:
whats up with these fugging gas prices? im paying $2.74 for prem. its $2.54 for reg. here in michigan. i was wondering what you guys were paying. this shit fugging blows :bj:
You don't know how lucky you are ,over here we pay-wait for it -----------four pounds and ten pence ,at current exchange rates thats about seven and a half bucks :sad:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
danno22 said:
You don't know how lucky you are ,over here we pay-wait for it -----------four pounds and ten pence ,at current exchange rates thats about seven and a half bucks :sad:
holy shit, i feel for you. this shit sucks.

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
eric said:
holy shit, i feel for you. this shit sucks.
I should add that before tax we have probably the cheapest ,but then a whopping 70% and hey presto ,it's a good job my employers pay for fuel in my van or I'd be superskint :badteeth:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Its 2.55 for the cheap stuff and 2.85 for the good stuff here in east indiana. The thing that slays me is that oil is so frikken high and the oil companies are making a fortune off of everybody. As long as they are making the kind of money they are it wont come down.
We all need to get together and just not buy any gas for several days. If no one buys then maybe the criminals would lower the price. Hell Im gonna have to go buy a Yugo just to goto band practice!!! I really feel for you guys over seas!! You are getting raped worse than we are. The ya got the people down in Venezula (or however the hell ya spell it) paying like .12 cents a gallon!! Or something like that, I know them and the Saudis are under a 1.00 a gallon.
Its [email protected]#kin Crazy!! :protest:

·
Registered
525 Posts
You don't have to go overseas...although I know their gas prices are outlandish compared to us...

As of yesterday here in eastern Canada, a US gallon, of self serve regular was $3.37 USD....which about $4.10 in Canadian dollars.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
It is BS in my opinion, we need people to telll the car manufacturers we want a new fueling system in our cars. And we look at places like South America and wonder why 50% of the population rides mopeds....cause they get 60mpg and can still go 35mph. I told my wife that $400 in electronic riding gear might be a better alternative to try and use the bike year round. Honestly, get a dirt cheap cruiser which get 12k on a set of tires and 40mpg and ride the heck out that bad boy.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Louks03 said:
Cost me 50 dollars to fill up the Z-71.. uhg
Well, to compare, it cost me $46 to fill my Honda Civic yesterday, and my wife's Acura CL is over $50.

A full size pickup here takes $80-$100 to fill.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
who cares about gas prices..I have bigger fish to fry..
you gotta pay to play. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
945 Posts
busaforhire said:
who cares about gas prices..
hmmm... everyone I know who has a license! I definitely agree with everyone else this sucks. I think gas is up to 2.45 for regular here. Cost me bout $65. to fill my truck up yest. :headshake

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
to me bitchin about gas prices is like buying a corvette and then bitching because the tires are $500 a piece..
if you don't want to spend an odle on gas then buy a more fuel effecient vehicle. :heyyou:

just like if you don't want to pay $500 for a tire then buy a car that runs cheap tires. :dontknow:

·
Registered
945 Posts
the only reason i have a full size truck is that i use it for my business, and to get around in the snow; couldnt pull a tandem axle trailer with 4 tons on it with an isuzu hombre :lol:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts