Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a good time at the gap this past weekend. Saw four corvettes that were freakin hauling there there. On sunday several 10's up there, most of them the 06's. I talked to quite a few of them and they weren't members of the forum. I have to say it but in person i think that the yellow with the akro exhaust looks the best. Hotee and some of you others that didn't make it missed a heck of a good time on saturday. Hopefully i can make it back before it gets too cold. This is why sunday sucked for me http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?p=473598&posted=1#post473598
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,644 Posts
Glad to hear you had a good time.
 

·
Hillbillie Mod
Joined
·
20,155 Posts
all I know is the last time I was there I seen a chick doin 85+ in a convertable miata at the lookout and I thought I was gonna get hit cause she was across the double yeller...:eyecrazy:

Gotta be careful there...Im sure I'd kill everone including myself if I had a vette up there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hillcountry10r said:
all I know is the last time I was there I seen a chick doin 85+ in a convertable miata at the lookout and I thought I was gonna get hit cause she was across the double yeller...:eyecrazy:

Gotta be careful there...Im sure I'd kill everone including myself if I had a vette up there!
They actually stayed in there lanes. They were loud and must have had race exhaust and tires on. The tires never squealed at all and it reminded me of a big shifter cart. I wish I had a video camera on to follow them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
We were uop there last May on the same weekend as Z Dayz (350Z Club). Some of those guys and gals were tearin it up . There was also quite a few of the Lotus Elise up there, now those would be a blast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
all I know is the last time I was there I seen a chick doin 85+ in a convertable miata at the lookout and I thought I was gonna get hit cause she was across the double yeller...:eyecrazy:

Gotta be careful there...Im sure I'd kill everone including myself if I had a vette up there!
It had to be a chic huh, no man would ever drive so carelessly and cross the line :headshake lol

OH and CHAD......I told ya b4 u left I couldn't make it....So next time ya make last minute plans :idea: :idea: :idea: Hook me up with a babysitter first :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,248 Posts
luckz88 said:
Had a good time at the gap this past weekend. Saw four corvettes that were freakin hauling there there. On sunday several 10's up there, most of them the 06's. I talked to quite a few of them and they weren't members of the forum. I have to say it but in person i think that the yellow with the akro exhaust looks the best. Hotee and some of you others that didn't make it missed a heck of a good time on saturday. Hopefully i can make it back before it gets too cold. This is why sunday sucked for me http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?p=473598&posted=1#post473598
How many troopers did you see? How many 18 wheelers? Were there any new additions to the "tree of shame?"

D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,537 Posts
hotee said:
It had to be a chic huh, no man would ever drive so carelessly and cross the line :headshake lol

OH and CHAD......I told ya b4 u left I couldn't make it....So next time ya make last minute plans :idea: :idea: :idea: Hook me up with a babysitter first :wink:
but, but thats what hubby's for :spit:

BD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
none

Big Daddy said:
but, but thats what hubby's for :spit:

BD
No way Big Daddy, I aint sitting home and watching all the kids after a long week of work, and let Hotee go ride .........are you guys whipped like that? Not me lol..... Riden is what I do ......... I done created a monster here :eyecrazy: And you dudes are supposed to have my back:dontknow:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,537 Posts
stunter4life said:
No way Big Daddy, i aint sitting home and watching all the kids after a long week of work, and let Hotee go ride are you guys whipped like that, not me lol Riddin is what i do ......... I done created a monster here :eyecrazy: And you dudes are supposed to have my back:dontknow:
glad to do what i can to help the home life :lol: now y'all get out and have some safe fun.

BD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BigDally said:
How many troopers did you see? How many 18 wheelers? Were there any new additions to the "tree of shame?"

D
I passed one trooper on the gap and when I looked down i was going 74 and he didn't bother me...one 18 wheeler went thru roughly at midnight...i don't go by the tree of shame...i have seen pictures of people that have died up there and i just feel its disrespecful to take pictures of that tree and stuff...it was a good tgime
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
stunter4life said:
No way Big Daddy, I aint sitting home and watching all the kids after a long week of work, and let Hotee go ride .........are you guys whipped like that? Not me lol..... Riden is what I do ......... I done created a monster here :eyecrazy: And you dudes are supposed to have my back:dontknow:

Leave her at home and come ride next time. :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,248 Posts
luckz88 said:
i don't go by the tree of shame...i have seen pictures of people that have died up there and i just feel its disrespecful to take pictures of that tree and stuff...
Sorry mang, I should have been mo' clear with my question. I HOPE that no one wrecked or was killed while you were there....

D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well actually there was a rider that was seriously injured at the bottom of the skyway...the helicoptered him to knoxville for immediate surgery. If you go to the r1 forum and look under the thread, bad weekend at the gap, you will get all the details of his condition...Off the top of my head and dont' quote me on this, he had a broken femer, broke ribs, collapsed lung, messed up kidnesy, liver, and i think something else...like i said i maybe wrong on some of the injuries and there maybe more...keep this rider in your prayers from the sounds of it he needs everyones help
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
luckz88 said:
Leave her at home and come ride next time. :beer:
I can't leave her home, it would be my honor to watch her smoke ya on that R1 :lol: :beer:

I TRIED to leave her home yesterday.......she dun made the kids stay home alone. Then when I said I was headin home and was tellin MY buddys bye...she said.... I'll c ya later I'm not done. :headshake .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,537 Posts
stunter4life said:
I can't leave her home, it would be my honor to watch her smoke ya on that R1 :lol: :beer:

I TRIED to leave her home yesterday.......she dun made the kids stay home alone. Then when I said I was headin home and was tellin MY buddys bye...she said.... I'll c ya later I'm not done. :headshake .
mmmmm sounds like the typical story of zx10 owners. :thumbsup:

BD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
530 Posts
stunter4life said:
No way Big Daddy, I aint sitting home and watching all the kids after a long week of work, and let Hotee go ride .........are you guys whipped like that? Not me lol..... Riden is what I do ......... I done created a monster here :eyecrazy: And you dudes are supposed to have my back:dontknow:
:lame: :nutkick: :bs:
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top