Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now a few places are running specials on these and I was wondering if anyone has used them and thought they were worth the loot.

the site says 4lbs off the front? really? any idea how much lighter the rear is?

How much better are they? I am looking to order the OZ's and these possible this week.

Thanks

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Had a set on my 750 and hated them!!!!!! went back to the ebc prolite's only because the galfer wave rotors i had needed a ton of heat in them or they were worse than the stockers. never ran them on the 10 though, if i was going to drop that kind of coin on them then maybe drop a couple extra and get some brembo hp's? just a thought

·
Registered
828 Posts
If you're talking about the Galfer wave rotors, mine warped the first track day I did with them on. Switched to Brembos and never looked back.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
right now a few places are running specials on these and I was wondering if anyone has used them and thought they were worth the loot.

the site says 4lbs off the front? really? any idea how much lighter the rear is?

How much better are they? I am looking to order the OZ's and these possible this week.

Thanks
I ran the galfers on my front for an entire race season no problems at all.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Honestly depends on what are you doing. For the racetrack and if you are one of those guys that is top 10 yes they are great. But for a street or even a novice track guy they are more bling then anything else. Yes you save a little weight but nowhere near 4lbs. If you have to get rotors for the new wheels yeah I would but for the vast majority of us they are not needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts