Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD*
Galfer Brake Line Kit 4 Sell (Brand New) 2006-2007 ZX10R

I purchased a brand new set of of Galfer SS Brake lines a few months back and never got the time to install them. I no longer need them as I have bought a new bike and will now either keep the 10R stock or sell it as well.

So I don't need these. I purchased them at a Cycle Gear store for $95.99.

I am letting them go at a killer deal. $55.00 Paypal shipped to you in the lower 48. Shipping outside the lower 48 will co$t more.

I opened the package and looked at them, but they are BRAND NEW never installed.

Comes with all the required banjo bolts and crush washers.

See pix, and PM me if you have any questions or want my Paypal addy. I ship out the same day I get paid and email you back with a tracking #.

Thanks, if no interest will be putting them on eBay in a few days.

JJ

Attachments

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Hope it was me. I just sent you the money!
Score.
Thanks a bunch.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope it was me. I just sent you the money!
Score.
Thanks a bunch.
YES, it was YOU.

Will be shipped tomorrow and I will email you a tracking # (only cost .60 cents so worth it) tomorrow night.

You will NOT be disappointed. I say that because I see where sometimes people are in deals they make here. Some guy fretting over his wheels he paid for and never recieved and no answers to his PM's from the person who has been online since then. Kinda SUX, especially for what he paid. Maybe it will work out for him. But many people make happy deals here as well.

I have a concious and worry to much about Karma getting me back to wrong someone, even over $55.00. You will get your brand new Galfer brake lines and will be very happy with them.

JJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts