Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Yoshi TRS slip-on on my 05 and I'm quite happy with it. I think all slip-ons make similar power so it wasn't a big deal. But when I bought the slip-on I wasn't planning on more mods. That's where I was wrong. Now i'm thinking of upgrading to a full system and I know all full systems are not equal. So my question is, is there anyone in this forum that has Yoshi full system (incl. headers :mrgreen: ) and dyno tuned PC3. What are the gains like? Is it similar to Akrapovic?

Why I am asking this is because there are few bikes with full Yoshi systems for sale in my area, and maybe one will be willing to sell the exhaust seperately and since I have the slip-on I might only have to buy the rest of the system (btw is this possible? if not I can do a trade) Otherwise I can always order a new akrapovic system. So Yoshi headers any good???

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm going in for a tune hopefully in june with full yoshi, K&N, TRE and PC3...but I guess you cant wait... :badteeth:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I can wait cause I'll be doing the mods around Sept. But hopefully you're not the only one in this forum with full Yoshi system so I can find out sooner.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I saw a 10R with a dual outlet yosh full ti system when I was TDY to Minot, it was real nice, great quality stuff there, I am thinking it may have been Jap market stuff as Yosh USA has nothing like that listed on there site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts