Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to see who in here is in the Atlanta area, looking to meet up and do a little riding. ROOLLLLL CALL!!! Lets hook up and take these KAWS to the STREETS!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hey I know this is an old thread, but I just moved to the Atlanta area and haven't gone on any rides. Would be awesome to meet up with some fellow riders and go hit some curves!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I am in...let me know when.

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Have fun out there, I lived in Marietta during 04-05 with an 04 zx10r, 04 cbr1000 and a 00.5 Mille. Tons of good memories of rides and meets out there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ok thursday nights in McDonough at the hooters on jonesboro road bike night they usually get started around 7, 7:30 decent crowd lots of Harley guys. We defiantly need more street bikers to even things out. However it's a good mellow crowd. Try to come out weather permitting I'll be the dude in the green leather icon jacket stop and say hello.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Still riding down here in the Augusta area and PLENTY of curves to ride on too. Come on down...it's just gas.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Let's go. Where are we meeting and at what time. I got front runners that will come as well. A game is necessary. We bring heat and fire. Believe it cuz.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Lol... Your like that guy that always talks to much before a fight. Ill assume by phoenix city you mean columbus (your other thread). You must be hella bored. How bout we try and organize a trip up to the gap or blood mountain this summer. Im not a bike night type of dude.

I stay in augusta so we could meet up either in the A or macon

1 - 20 of 37 Posts