Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
is there a chance to make one for the gen3 ?
I think so... I'll search the race manual for the gen 3 and see if I can make one for you.
There was a guy that asked me if I can make one for gen 4 but the one friend I had with the gen 4 sold the bike and I've got to have the bike next to me so I can make it fit properly.
That being said, I do have friends with gen 3 so it wouldn't be a problem.
once I have the answer for you I'll post it here.

· Registered
2,165 Posts
I think so... I'll search the race manual for the gen 3 and see if I can make one for you.
There was a guy that asked me if I can make one for gen 4 but the one friend I had with the gen 4 sold the bike and I've got to have the bike next to me so I can make it fit properly.
That was me but I've eliminated the need for it as of now. I appreciate your effort though.

· Registered
78 Posts
That was me but I've eliminated the need for it as of now. I appreciate your effort though.
if we manage to figure out one aluminum catch tank that fits the gen3 i am seriously interested and i live in cyprus just next to israel so it wouldnt take long to have it in my hands. but there must be other who had those gen 3 catch tanks installed on race bikes we could just get some info for it. i hope

· Kawasaki Whisperer
1,692 Posts
if we manage to figure out one aluminum catch tank that fits the gen3 i am seriously interested and i live in cyprus just next to israel so it wouldnt take long to have it in my hands. but there must be other who had those gen 3 catch tanks installed on race bikes we could just get some info for it. i hope
Ooh...I've been to Cyprus twice on vacation. Nice place. :thumbsup: I always rent a scooter and ride all over.. Not the same as a ZX10, but it does the job. LOL

· Registered
78 Posts
I found one from a build base bsb bike thanks though but when I asked guys about the tank I found people interested in other models like CBR etc. If you want pm me and I all see how to get you in contact with them.

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Well, I have no problem to do it for any bike I have near me or if you guys send me dimensions for the tank I can do it by the specs you need, including the inlet, outlet and the mounting bracket.
For now all I have is the specs for the gen1.

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
It was a long time ago when I did mine.
I'll be at the workshop tomorrow and I'll try to find the laser file's for you.
But can you weld Aluminum?
And you'll need to have access to brake press...

21 - 39 of 39 Posts