Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a special from Hawk Racing Kawasaki back in the day, and has been stored by the then crew chief. Back then the part was just about a 1000 pound sterling, Kawasaki claiming it made 8 WHP difference however the truth is a consistent 5 WHP difference. It comes as pictured which is the complete unused item. £350.00 pounds sterling which is today $445.00 US & 390 Euro + shipping to wherever.

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Mine went out end of last season. Actually in the middle of tear down to get mine out as we speak. What's the difference between KIT and OEM or rebuilt OEM? Was planning sending mine out to Ricks Motorsports Electronics to be rebuilt.Heard good things about them and they're half the price of what Kawi wants for a new one.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mine went out end of last season. Actually in the middle of tear down to get mine out as we speak. What's the difference between KIT and OEM or rebuilt OEM? Was planning sending mine out to Ricks Motorsports Electronics to be rebuilt.Heard good things about them and they're half the price of what Kawi wants for a new one.
The kit generator is not really suitable for road bikes but some people manage ok

·
Registered
559 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts