Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read the link below very carefully: This is the new law they plan to pass on Thursday Dec. 18 in the city. Pay close attention to what is considered a violation, the fines and what officers will be able to pull you over based on.

When you are good and annoyed, give a call over to Speaker of City Council Chistine Quinn's office and tell her that you are opposed to this proposed bill. (212)-788-7210.

http://webdocs.nyccouncil.info/attachments/86212.htm

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
2500-5000 bucks for the third offense for a parked bike with custom exhaust is retarted. That is the fine for a fugging DUI in Oklahoma.

·
Registered
987 Posts
so lame

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Florida has the same bullshit laws (somewhat that is) that was enacted on Oct. 1st '08. The whole country is trying to be like the UK where they're trying to ban bikes altogether. Fuckin' people got nothing else better to do!

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
It seems like it will only be problematic for the megaphones and not necessarily the other aftermarket exahausts that have baffles. I am in the city limit but I'm just tired of living in fear because I'm an easy target so Im not gonna worry about it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know what was truely funny about all of this??? When I called to complain, they literally laughed at me. When I asked some of the local clubs about there complaints, they all told me the same thing. Our elected officals laughed at us. Then the judge is going to wonder why I have no respect for the system what so ever.... oh well...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts