Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I'm brand new to this group
I have a 2019 ZX10R ABS I was wondering if anyone else on this group has the same problem as me
So the issue is my Fuse keeps blowing out on me it's a 15A FUSE it's located right under rear seat above the battery I believe its called a fuel pump fuse not to sure all I know is there is a main 30a fuse and I think it's for ecu and I have a 15a fuse right beside it I think it says it's for fuel pump but the 15a fuse keeps blowing on me once I go to pin the Throttle if I ride the bike casual its fine but once I want to go fast it blows witch shuts off the bike and the dash lights up like a Christmas tree any idea what would cause this

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hope you found the problem. A fuse is here to protect the electric components of the bike in case of a faulty component or a short circuit. If the fuel pump fuse keeps blowing on you, then there is likely an issue with the fuel pump or its wiring.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Follow the wire to see if its grounding out. Otherwise something its connected too is drawing too many amps and popping the fuse. Something like a fan or pump going out can pull too many amps while still working as it should.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts