Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
lol that was one of those slow mo falls.

the best ive ever witnessed was my father in law when he weighed 300lbs trying to make a U-turn on a moped in Grand Cayman. ive never seen somebody tip over so slowly and his leg just stuck out in the air as he went over, but lucky enough for him he was too fat so the moped just kind of leaned against his stomach

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol that was one of those slow mo falls.

the best ive ever witnessed was my father in law when he weighed 300lbs trying to make a U-turn on a moped in Grand Cayman. ive never seen somebody tip over so slowly and his leg just stuck out in the air as he went over, but lucky enough for him he was too fat so the moped just kind of leaned against his stomach

OMG I bet that was a sight to see. :mod_smilie_yelrotfl

·
Registered
636 Posts
I had a similar experience myself. When I was about 20 I had a 636. I rode over to my grandmas house to help her out. Well I pulled up and went to stop and there was a bunch of gravel. My foot slid out and I had no option but to go down. It happened so slow that I just kinda of set it over. The weight was too much to hold and to stay on my feet and not go down. Sucks when something so silly happens, but its always a good laugh for someone. My grandma sure got amusement outta me.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will admit also that I did the same thing at the drag strip one night. The kickstand must have not been extended all the way and I decide to get on from the opposite side just as I started to swing my leg over down went the bike with me on top. LOL No damage just my pride. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts