Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone thinking like me,my bike is light and fast as HELL.I'd like a slip-on at the most for sound and better looks over oem,but for the cost of a full system and pcIII,I can get an ohlins rear shock and race tech the forks and have one impressive ride.In fact you can get the ohlins with P.C.R adjustments, gold valves and springs for under a grand.They do make another ohlins with ride height,low and high speed compression,but it's about a grand by itself.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I have had no desire to change the forks and shocks on my ZX10. YET. I am no pro go-fast rider, but I don't feel that I have reached the limits of the stock forks and rear shock, so far. I can easily scuff the tires from edge to edge, so I don't think I am your basic turtle, either. On my '98 R1, I did feel that I could ride beyond the capabilities of the stock forks and shock. I wound up with the bad boy Ohlins on the back. I was going to do the forks also but wound up with the ZX10 instead. At track days, I am going faster with the 10 than I ever did with the R1. Spend the money on track days and tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts