Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am getting an early start to the full system install tonight, I finished taking it all apart without any problems. My question is it says in the installation manual to disconnect the lambada sensors but there aren't any sensors coming out of my 07 zx10? If I have no sensors how does the computer read the air/fuel ratio? I am putting a akra race system on it, with powercommander and -1 tooth in the front.. I have caught spring fever here in NH.:thumbsup:
Thanks for the help,
Warren

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Well I am getting an early start to the full system install tonight, I finished taking it all apart without any problems. My question is it says in the installation manual to disconnect the lambada sensors but there aren't any sensors coming out of my 07 zx10? If I have no sensors how does the computer read the air/fuel ratio? I am putting a akra race system on it, with powercommander and -1 tooth in the front.. I have caught spring fever here in NH.:thumbsup:
Thanks for the help,
Warren
European versions have Lamda sensors. The American version does not. So just ignore that.

JJ

·
Registered
582 Posts
Yep if we had that shit over here there would be a lot less of a need for a PC3 ... Closed loop FI is the shit

·
Registered
513 Posts
Thanks for the help,
Warren
Good luck with the install may the hp gods be with you.:zx_blue:

·
Registered
477 Posts
The 02 sensor has no bearing on if you need a PC or not. All the 02 sensor does is lean the bike out at cruise speed and throttle............ it does not map the bike at all, apart from that, leaning it out. On top of that, a good full system will have the 02 bung there anyway, so that when you are mapping it, you can plug the 02 sensor from the dyno straight into the headers, more accurate that way

1 - 6 of 6 Posts