Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,970 Posts
Yes, I'd suggest you put your bucks in a bank. That's a good thing! Beats putting them in your mattress. Wells Fargo is nice. They have lots of good locations with ATMs.

Kawasaki makes good swinging arms! It's too bad your bike didn't come with one.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Yes, I'd suggest you put your bucks in a bank. That's a good thing! Beats putting them in your mattress. Wells Fargo is nice. They have lots of good locations with ATMs.

Kawasaki makes good swinging arms! It's too bad your bike didn't come with one.
Sorry, i had to. Its been a fukn silly ass day!

Reactions: SkyDork

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I bet my day was worse. Took me like 45 seconds to understand your pun.
Although it was a piss poor pun, lol, you may very well be having a worse day if it took that long. Lets go drink!

Friday dickery aside. Ive spent long hours on Psychobike.com. If you're into the 1/4 that place is your best friend. Lots of good reading.

Now back to my normal Friday asshole program.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I know the moment is lost but it shoulda been this... Took me all weekend to figure out how to post a vid though.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks bro for being the only one to actually answer my question. so my next question is should i get the underbrace or is it not necessary. mind you i weight about 220-230 and my wife weights about 120-130 but she only riding maybe once or twice a month if that.

·
Registered
641 Posts
+1 to evil. Have one on my bike and given me no trouble over the years. Call tony or Brenda at evil and ask them what they'd reccomends for your situation

·
Registered
300 Posts
built a gen 1 zx14 for customer in louisiana, rider dragraces, weighs 470, runs 12 over non braced evil arm with small shot on top of head/cams with no problems- should answer ur question.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts