Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a full Micron Exhaust off of my 2006 ZX10. Asking $350 shipped but open to offers. Will post pics later.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How used is the exhaust?
I just bought the bike, it's a race bike, has ~3k miles on it. I'll post pics tonight if I can get to it... that's about as much as I know. Not sure they have been on there the whole time either. It was an ama back up bike.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Depending on the condition of the exhaust I'd like to get in line for this.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are some pics and a video to hear/see the exhaust. Not sure how well the sound will come across but in person it's pretty throaty at idle. Just got the bike so not much history/data.

There are 2 small dents in the cans. 1 on each can. I tried to show that in the pictures best I could. The finish on the cans made it difficult. If it's a show bike and you are meticulous, might not like it. If it's a street bike or race bike, you'd never really notice too much but you be the judge. Just trying to give full disclosure...

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
A little big for what I would need. Im running damaged Akras full system right now.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Bump someone needs these badboys, thats a sick price!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Micron do the headers too, they're named the Hydratech. Also known as Serpents due to there shape.

They were done for the 04-05 ... 06-07 ... and 08 I think before they went bust.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Didn't have a chance to get pics last night... I'll be pulling the system off this weekend so I'll post up pics then... sorry.

·
Banned
333 Posts
Micron do the headers too, they're named the Hydratech. Also known as Serpents due to there shape.

They were done for the 04-05 ... 06-07 ... and 08 I think before they went bust.
Micron is still selling parts but they don't have a listing for a full system for the 06/07. Was this a UK only pipe set? If so I would think $350 is a steal!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Micron is still selling parts but they don't have a listing for a full system for the 06/07. Was this a UK only pipe set? If so I would think $350 is a steal!
Never seen em on US based sites, so might have been, Micron is used quite a bit over here, but not seen many of you, over there use em (not in pics at least).

And I dont think it's Micron any more selling parts, think it's run by a subsidury company just rolling off parts for as long as warrenty is left for their last can sold.

Dont think new cans bought now from old stock will have warrenty for much longer.

however I hear there's talk of them possibly being bought out I think, so you might see them back again (Unless it's already appeared ... Not kept up to date lately).

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My slack butt still hasn't pulled the exhaust off... I'll get to it hopefully tonight. Want to get the bike to the shop for dyno tuning so it's gotta happen soon.

bumpadacious

1 - 20 of 41 Posts