Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 Gen 5 ZX10Rs...Recently someone posted asking about performance differences between the cat delete pipes and a full exhaust system.. just wanted to show my particular graph from Nels at 2WheelDynoWorks showing the difference we've seen between the bike with a 3/4 Yoshimura Alpha Cat delete vs a full Hindle race exhaust system. The line in Red is the Hindle and clearly makes more HP and torque between 6-8500 rpms, up to 7 more Hp, and 4+ Torque after that the lines are almost exact up to 192 RWHP. That midrange is noticeable on the street. On the track, It may or may not be as noticable pending how often the RPMs fall into that range of course. I know all pipes and tunes are a little different but just wanted to show this for those curious...We are getting ready to test and tune for the Chuck Graves pipes available for the Gen 5 so I will keep you posted after we get and test the pipes from Chuck...Have a good one ! Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Super interested... thanks man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
Ya, its kind of fun to share info like this. Lookin fwd to testing Chuck Graves pipes and see how they compare, especially that full race exhaust system! Its pretty sweet :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts