Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....done some homework and narrowed it down to three systems.
looking for best deal on ti force, arata or nassert beet full exhaust system for 08' zx10r.
(i know akra's are great, but don't want to blend in with the crowd) plus i'm looking for more sound than the akra puts out.

checked ebay....checked craigs list...and have done a fair amount of surfing the net for reviews and best deals for each of the three.

in my experience, word on the street and word of mouth is always the most reliable source for real rider info.

i'd like to hear your opinion on the exhausts and where you think i'd find the best deal.

cheers!!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
check with the site sponsors also... id prob go with the ARATA if it was me looks sweet and sounds awesome.. post pics when you do get it on the bike....

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
you also should look into kr tuned!:) but otherwise both the ti force and the arata got my vote:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey, thanks for the tip. so far, i've been able to find the best price on the arata system too. so, for that reason alone it's the way i'll probably go.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i came across kr tuned while i was searching online...haven't seen mamny reviews. i went to their site, and the info looks good. seems like they use good materials and the pipe looks nice. the price is up their with the big boys, so i thought i'd go with a more proven and familiar name.
what exactly do you know about it?
thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
magic mavis,

thanks for the info! did NOT know that about the heat shield and the stock rear sets with the beet system. i plan on changing out the rearsets, but at my convenience not because i have to. so that's good to know.
i'll search for confirmation on that. i think there's a guy in here that bought the beet system for his 08', maybe i can track him down to get confirmation...
either way, good to know. THANKS!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
can't go wrong with akra, that's for sure! i just want a il bit more rumble with the exhaust i get. the conical is the way to go i agree, the hex looks too bulky to me.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
i came across kr tuned while i was searching online...haven't seen mamny reviews. i went to their site, and the info looks good. seems like they use good materials and the pipe looks nice. the price is up their with the big boys, so i thought i'd go with a more proven and familiar name.
what exactly do you know about it?
thanks!
there are numerous videos on youtube where they talk about how this system is made over in europe. thru my research and many peps tend to think that the kr tuned system is made by arrow which is also a pretty good exhaust....now if you go to google you might wanna thru googles shopping and they have the full system for $900 buck +- a few dollas...what price have you found on the arata system?

·
Registered
205 Posts
highside any reason on why no leo vince? also thanks for the info on the ti-force.i liked mine on my 05.my pick would be arata as far as looks

·
Registered
513 Posts
I have the arata slip-on on my 08' now. Love it, but some d-bag bumped into my bike and dented it. I can't handle looking at the now tainted can anymore so I'm going to sell it and prob get another arata, but in the full system. Unless I come across an incredible deal over the winter.

For instance, a racefit and a ti header from another system.

Good luck with your purchase sir.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
I have the arata slip-on on my 08' now. Love it, but some d-bag bumped into my bike and dented it. I can't handle looking at the now tainted can anymore so I'm going to sell it and prob get another arata, but in the full system. Unless I come across an incredible deal over the winter.

For instance, a racefit and a ti header from another system.

Good luck with your purchase sir.
could you please post some pics of this bad boy! the arata pipe i mean on the bike

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Just keep in mind, none of those 3 retain the lower metal heat shield. Many thinks it looks ugly without it.

Arata has had a reputation of late in numerous forums of their Titanium cracking. But all 3 are should produce good power and sound levels.

I have no experience with Ti Force but have heard good things about them.

Have also heard on the 08 that the BEET system does not clear the stock rearsets and aftermarket rear sets are needed. I read that somewhere, but cant confirm.

AKRA +14 HP and perfect fit. I have seen only 1 or 2 of these, in pics, on this forum. Never in person. CZ can, I love it.
I love my akro & the sound on the throttle is SICK........:crackup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the full Nassert-Beet system and stock rearsets. In the install instructions its says there's only going to be 1mm of clearance between the exhaust and the rear sets, and they're right. Just take the time to pre-fit everything and follow the directions and you won't have any issues, just be patient. It sounds fantastic and mine pulled 186.5 rwhp with the kawi race ecm, exhaust, bmc race filter and graves smog block off plates and 4 hours of dyno time. Started with 169 before tuning. I'm amazed at the quality of the exhaust and no-one else around has it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks busa! i'll read what the guy had to say about the beet system. the more i hear about it, the less thrilled i am. i saw some clips on you tube of a guy that had it on his 06' or 07'... the thing looked and sounded BEASTLY! then i read that it's the only exhaust that Kawa recommends in the owners manual (found it strange they didn't mention akra), so i was just about sold.
but hearing what people have to say about the system for the '08 coupled with the cost i'm running into for the system is making me take a different point of view.
that's the thing about purchasing things for your wife (as in bike of course) just when you think your mind is made up, you find something sexier for her!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts