Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2013 zx10r
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know any good sites to get full decal sticker sets from? not just little stickers to place here and there, but full ones the cover most of the fairings. ive seen some on h2stickers.com , and some on etsy...anyone know any other sites...

·
Registered
2013 zx10r
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kawasaki logo is a registered trademark.

You can't just go about printing their logo however you want.

At least not a business that can be sued for it.
wat r u even talking about....did u even read my post? this has nothing to do with printing kawasaki stickers...im asking if anyone knows where i can get full sets of decal stickers that cover most of the fairings

·
Registered
1 Posts
Excellent sets from these guys at motoxpricambi.com . Just applied a full set to race fairings... worth the 💷.

·
Registered
Gen4 '14 ZX10R ABS
14 Posts
Anyone know any good sites to get full decal sticker sets from? not just little stickers to place here and there, but full ones the cover most of the fairings. ive seen some on h2stickers.com , and some on etsy...anyone know any other sites...
H2 Stickers, Vr Wrap. Both are based out of Malaysia or Thailand. I had considered both for my Gen4 but couldn't decide on a design and did a wrap locally without any print.

A friend had done a kit for his gen 5 and also the current gen r1 from VR Wrap. If they are applied professionally, they seem to last well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts