Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any1 knows of a bike with all the carbon fiber bodywork and accesories?, maybe the OPP racing kit with add-ons?
WITH PICS

·
Registered
153 Posts
I am telling you guys I took the best part of the pic for the avatar. She should have been wearing a helmet lol... :helmet:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hehe, if that was my girl I would be too busy sticking it to her to post right now lol. Just some pic I found on another forum. :badteeth:

How about that carbon fiber bike now? :dollarbil

·
Registered
298 Posts
Odin said:
Hehe, if that was my girl I would be too busy sticking it to her to post right now lol. Just some pic I found on another forum. :badteeth:

How about that carbon fiber bike now? :dollarbil
:thumbsup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1
WELL SAID ODIN! Hows the 10 going did you get the tail cleaned up?
I could not believe people key bikes also.
If I catch someone doing that to my 10 I will string them up by the balls! :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Odin said:
I am telling you guys I took the best part of the pic for the avatar. She should have been wearing a helmet lol... :helmet:

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
zx10lover said:
:thumbsup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1
WELL SAID ODIN! Hows the 10 going did you get the tail cleaned up?
I could not believe people key bikes also.
If I catch someone doing that to my 10 I will string them up by the balls! :eyecrazy:

You obviously missed the last part of the keyed bike thread. Odin dreamed that crap! :crackup:

·
Registered
298 Posts
El Diablo said:
You obviously missed the last part of the keyed bike thread. Odin dreamed that crap! :crackup:
Thanx El Diablo!
I had to tell my wife and all she couldn't believe it either.
So how is the 6 going :diablo_an

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
zx10lover said:
Thanx El Diablo!
I had to tell my wife and all she couldn't believe it either.
So how is the 6 going :diablo_an

What little I've got to ride the 6, it's GREAT! Handles aweomse and has PLENTY power for street twisties. Just haven't got to ride it much... Between work and this fuggin' RAIN I'm goin crazy. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

·
Registered
298 Posts
El Diablo said:
What little I've got to ride the 6, it's GREAT! Handles aweomse and has PLENTY power for street twisties. Just haven't got to ride it much... Between work and this fuggin' RAIN I'm goin crazy. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
GLAD YOU LOVE IT. IT SHOULDN'T BE RAINING ISN'T IT THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER THERE? :dontknow:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
zx10lover said:
GLAD YOU LOVE IT. IT SHOULDN'T BE RAINING ISN'T IT THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER THERE? :dontknow:

Yep, middle of summer... and monsoon season apparently. We've actually had real flooding lately. Me and a buddy both bought new bikes so I think we pissed of the Gods and the new bike rain curse was multiplied by a thousand or something. :heyyou:

·
Registered
298 Posts
El Diablo said:
Yep, middle of summer... and monsoon season apparently. We've actually had real flooding lately. Me and a buddy both bought new bikes so I think we pissed of the Gods and the new bike rain curse was multiplied by a thousand or something. :heyyou:
HATS VERY BAD! i RIDE MY BIKE EVERYDAY TO WORK RAIN HAIL OR SHINE AND SATURDAYS OF COURSE

·
Registered
271 Posts
maybe this will help. I dont have curent pic since few things change since this pic. It was test fiting.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts