Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, anyone with real experience with this brand of tires?

I already have my reserves as never heard about them so would appreciate comments of people that actually have tried them, or have seen them used by someone in their hang up group.

Cheers :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I have actually used them on my gen2 636...Had a buddy who tossed me a set and told me to try them out, so I did...they felt ok for mild twists, turn in was ok, feedback was ok, tire life was ok, but, when I started to get rally aggressive in the corners they just didn't inspire any confidence at all, the way that my pirelli's and Dunlop s do, there was also times when they just felt slippery through a corner.
I definitely wouldn't buy them! If you're looking for tires, motomummy.com has Dunlop Q3's on sale for $250 with a $50 rebate so you end up paying $200 and you get free shipping...

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your feedback :thumbsup: Your comment is pretty much on par with what I was expecting to hear. I will stay away from this tire.

Best price for a set of tires around here would be for the Continental Conti Race Attack. I think I'll be getting a set of those in the next days.

·
The Pace
6,947 Posts
Tiny company. Not sure who sells them here Rated good but not used them and have no idea how much. Never tried the conti's either, but not much bothers our bike, if you're on the g4.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Tiny company. Not sure who sells them here Rated good but not used them and have no idea how much. Never tried the conti's either, but not much bothers our bike, if you're on the g4.
I used 2 different sets of them, definitely not good in comparison to DunlopQ3's or pilot powers or Diablo's...

I don't exactly remember but I believe that full bore is connected to Yokohama somehow

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Tried a set on a bmw, take 2 much time to heat, cheap, ok if you commute, not ok if you ride hard....
the bmw TC was always cutting... not anything inspiring.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts