Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know where i can purchase that piece that turns your standard glock into a full auto pistol.they use to sell in at fullautoglock.com but that site is no longer up.it had a switch in the piece to make it full or semi auto pretty bad ass!if any of you know where i can purchase one of those things drop me a pm.thanx guys:beer:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
I don't think it's legal for civilian use. Probably why the site is gone...

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
I think you might want to check into the legality of this before you even think about buying one if you find it. Unless you are a Title II manufacturer, ATF will destroy your life if they even get a sniff of what you did or if you have it in your possession and the Glock even if it's not installed.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually those video you posted of the glock 18 were actually from fullautoglock.com.you can see the piece i am talking about on the back of the gun.those are not videos of the glock 18.the 18 was a 9mm in the videos it look to be a 40 or 45 by the diameter of the casings

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
gpz1100 said:
I think you might want to check into the legality of this before you even think about buying one if you find it. Unless you are a Title II manufacturer, ATF will destroy your life if they even get a sniff of what you did or if you have it in your possession and the Glock even if it's not installed.
Also check you local gun shop.

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
yeah unless you have the Class II permit you will go to jail and loose all your weapons and your future right to own any, also a really hefty fine. They are fun one of the guys had one here but everything is legal here, not worth it in the states though.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Slims10R said:
yeah unless you have the Class II permit you will go to jail and loose all your weapons and your future right to own any, also a really hefty fine. They are fun one of the guys had one here but everything is legal here, not worth it in the states though.

:+1:
I do believe that is a federal offence.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Your only hope of legally owning one is to find one of the VERY few that made it into the US before the 86 ban. If you do its gonna cost you a LOT!! i heard awhile back that one of them went for just under 40k at auction.

Your other option is to become a class 3/NFA dealer and get an LEO demo letter from your local PD/Sheriff/State patrol. My buddy has one and he has all kinds of fully automatic weapons i.e. HK G-36 series, FN P90's, MP5's, M4's of all calibers, a converted Glock 17 full auto etc etc etc

I have been looking into getting mine, I just need to jump through some hoops and spend the money to do it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not just violating Federal but some state laws too YOU ARE ASKING FOR HUGE TROUBLE If the manufacturer would even sell it to you. If he is a licenced class 2 or class 3 dealer he would most likely not want to sell a part to be used in a illegal weapon that violates the Gun Control Act. You would probly get hung up on and told to get fugged

·
Registered
179 Posts
Its a 10 year Federal offence to sell a full auto weapon.It might be more than that now as a friend of mine had a M-16 he brought back from Nam and the ATF kept messing with him wanting to buy it till he sold it.It would be just as bad to buy it too.Its just not worth it.You can make a Ruger mini 14 full auto and put it back semi-auto if you would want.The directions is all over the web.,but its not worth it either.You only need one,well placed shot or a double tap at most.Ride safe....................Les

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Between this and our diplomacy thread, I bet someone is getting paid by the gov to surf the site.:badteeth: :helmet:

I'd hate to have an auto pistol go off in the holster due to a good bump- glock =no safety right?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts