Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a mint condition Satrbucks Venti size paper cup.
It's never been used and is in pristine condition.
I am also throwing in extra sleeves at no extra charge.

I am accepting any reasonable offer, please no low balls.

I use pay pall and buyer pays shipping. This item is very light so s&h is really cheap.

Attachments

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WHAT are you doing man?:lol::lol:

What do you mean?
I thought it was pretty clear, I ran a spell check too.

:dontknow:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
:crackup:.......you kill me man!!!! even at 3:15 am you're still sharp as a damn tack!!!!! C'mon then...where's the offers!!!!!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Chairman of the Board
16,022 Posts
What a shame, I had one of those lying around for years. I threw it away and now I find out theres value in it!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I am selling a mint condition Satrbucks Venti size paper cup.
It's never been used and is in pristine condition.
I am also throwing in extra sleeves at no extra charge.

I am accepting any reasonable offer, please no low balls.

I use pay pall and buyer pays shipping. This item is very light so s&h is really cheap.
Would you trade for a mint condition plastic Dunkin Donuts coffee cup and cash:mrgreen:

Cup was only used once and I replaced the top... I have the original straw that came with cup.

Let me know...

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Don't buy shit from this guy:headshake
I bought some cups from him before, and they arrived obviously used and slightly damaged, damn paypal was no help and the OP has been ignoring my messages and emails. Booo:lol:

·
11,423 Posts
Don't buy shit from this guy:headshake
I bought some cups from him before, and they arrived obviously used and slightly damaged, damn paypal was no help and the OP has been ignoring my messages and emails. Booo:lol:
:crackup::crackup:...I was thinking something was "fishy" about this damn deal!! one of those "seems to good to be true" type of things!!!!:mrgreen:

·
11,423 Posts

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
HAHAHAHA, this was the dumbest thing ive ever seen, then from post 3 down it just got better and better. You guys are crazy, and the damn starbucks smiley is real now!?!?!?!?!?! oh chit..............

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
First off, I would like to thank everyone for all the replies and especially all the PM's I got this morning, I had no idea this sale would blow up so fast. As much as I am entertaining other offers, at this point I'm trying to get rid of it all at once. Makes it cheaper on S&H.

:sbucks:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HAHAHAHA, this was the dumbest thing ive ever seen, then from post 3 down it just got better and better. You guys are crazy, and the damn starbucks smiley is real now!?!?!?!?!?! oh chit..............
I find you lack of faith in a Venti Latte quite disturbing.
Don't under estimate the power of coffee.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,022 Posts
I just found a pic of my old one. Here it is :sbucks:. She was mint! Always washed after every use and never tipped over!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:crackup::crackup:...I was thinking something was "fishy" about this damn deal!! one of those "seems to good to be true" type of things!!!!:mrgreen:
Again, I also find your lack of faith in a Venti Latte quite disturbing.

To sweeten the deal, I'll also include a few Starbucks coupons.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 58 Posts