Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As title says heres what i got. 2007 Frame 2010 Motor and Plastics Ninja zx10r Drop, Stretch, 2 bros Exhaust, 2k Miles here the pics. Feel free to call or text anytime 813 475-1048 Thanks Peter.

Price drop 7500OBO

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
A what? The frame and title is an 07 and you managed to get all the plastics, motor and subframe onto it?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hey man not trying to come off sounding like a dick, but there are a lot of 08+ models going for a lot less than 7K (I just saw one on here for 5999 and I think your 07 frame with 2010 motor and plastics may be scaring off potential buyers...just my two cents...but good luck with the sale anyway

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok well frame is a frame that doesn't matter the motor and plastics are NEW with low miles i don't see how 7k for it dropped and stretched can be scaring people off and if they don't like the mods i can easly change it to whoever wants it done also price is obo i got this price by ebay craigslist this site etc...

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
well we motorcyclists can be a finicky bunch, plus i think you would get more interest if you put it back to stock and just sell your after market goodies...just my opinion

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Personally I think the bike is ugly as hell stock until i lowered it now it looks way better i cant too many complements on it. The only year imo that the zx10 looked good was 04/05.

·
Registered
277 Posts
ok well frame is a frame that doesn't matter the motor and plastics are NEW with low miles i don't see how 7k for it dropped and stretched can be scaring people off and if they don't like the mods i can easly change it to whoever wants it done also price is obo i got this price by ebay craigslist this site etc...
You need to provide more details on the swap and work you did, THAT is what is scaring people off. A frame is definitely NOT just a frame, especially if it was modified to make everything work. Nobody is going to spend $7k on a frankenstein literbike without DETAILS.

Just do a short writeup on what you did, how you made it work, etc. ECU? Fueling? Suspension? Body mounts? Who did the work? What kind of gearing? Bolt-on extensions, or welded swingarm?

I see some scratches on the swingarm, are those from a crash? Also, those aren't 07 calipers, are the forks from a 2010 as well? What is the VIN from the motor?

If you want to sell, you need to market it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You need to provide more details on the swap and work you did, THAT is what is scaring people off. A frame is definitely NOT just a frame, especially if it was modified to make everything work. Nobody is going to spend $7k on a frankenstein literbike without DETAILS.

Just do a short writeup on what you did, how you made it work, etc. ECU? Fueling? Suspension? Body mounts? Who did the work? What kind of gearing? Bolt-on extensions, or welded swingarm?

I see some scratches on the swingarm, are those from a crash? Also, those aren't 07 calipers, are the forks from a 2010 as well? What is the VIN from the motor?

If you want to sell, you need to market it.
Let me give this a shot.......I got the bike from a friend who needed money he said he built it had a clean 07 frame bought motor and plastics from a friend who owns a shop which came with everything motor ecu sub frame etc. he put it in the only mod that was needed was the ram air from what he told me.
The bike is solid runs nice sounds nice i might even post a vid up. Sry i dont have much more info as i got it already built i drive it and just want to move to another project. Im selling a clean bike for cheap

1 - 17 of 17 Posts