Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All items came off my 2006 ZX10R,Bike has 10,500 miles on it.Did the 520 chain conversion and front caliper conversion.Thanks for looking.

1). 16 tooth vortex front sprocket,40 tooth sunstar rear sprocket.Chain looks to be the stock 525.All components in good condition.$40 shipped to
48 states.:cool:

2). Front calipers with bolts with brand new OEM pads.Very good condition.
$40 shipped to 48 states.I will sell the brake pads seperate if wanted
that way.

I do accept Paypal

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All items came off my 2006 ZX10R,Bike has 10,500 miles on it.Did the 520 chain conversion and front caliper conversion.Thanks for looking.

1). 16 tooth vortex front sprocket,40 tooth sunstar rear sprocket.Chain looks to be the stock 525.All components in good condition.$45 shipped to

$50 shipped to 48 states.:cool:

I do accept Paypal
ttt

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

1). 16 tooth vortex front sprocket,40 tooth sunstar rear sprocket.Chain looks to be the stock 525.All components in good condition.$40 shipped to

$40 shipped to 48 states.:cool:

I do accept Paypal
New lower price-or Best offer

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Since he did the front caliper conversion, I'm pretty sure they are stock.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I do accept Paypal
Bump for the homies

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I do accept Paypal
Bump for the homies again

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I do accept Paypal
bump bump

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

that way.:cool:

I do accept Paypal
Bump Bump

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey i will take the chain and sprocket and i can do pay -pal pm me
Warning-stay away from this guy.Told me he wanted the items for sale,then dicked me around for 3 days,then cancelled the sale on me.Made some lame excuse his fiance was going to call me with paypal info then told me he was out of town and would send payment when he got back the next day.Why are these people allowing to post on his forum with less then 30 days since joining?.I thought there were rules on new posts.Somebody needs to ban this guy before he burns somebody else.:bs:

·
Registered
208 Posts
sorry, I'm a guy that works out of town and doesn't run around with a laptop everywhere I go. I've bought stuff from people on here before and never had a problem or someone get mad...I've always posted my number and tried to keep the communication open as much as I can.

My fiancé wasn't going to use her paypal and send money to someone without speaking to them first to make sure everything was a go. you never called her while I was away and I couldn't do anything till I got back. therefore, you got mad cause I said I couldn't do it and blowing a gasket before any reason was stated. Below, if you can't remember what was said, is our conversation:

SPEEDMONKEY1 said:
ZX10Hef said:
SPEEDMONKEY1 said:
ZX10Hef said:
SPEEDMONKEY1 said:
ZX10Hef said:
i will take it
Its yours.You will need a new master link for the chain.Please send paypal to [email protected] and I will send it out tomorrow as soon as payment recieved.

alright. it will be from my fiancé. what color is the chain by chance? what coor is the rear sprocket? do I need to get an o-ring master link or just a normal one?
call my fiancé once you get this, she will set it up and it will be easier to do over the phone to set it up. :cool:
The rear sprocket is silver,front one is gold.Chain is silver/gray in color and you will need the o-ring master link.You can't do paypal over the phone you to send the money from her account to mine.Does she not have a paypal account?,if not then this will not work.

she has a paypal, but was wanting to be on phone with you while she set up the transfer to make sure everything was done correctly so it got to you. I will go ahead and have her do it but I think she was also going to give you the shipping address as well.
She can put the shipping address in the special instructions place

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
sorry, I'm a guy that works out of town and doesn't run around with a laptop everywhere I go. I've bought stuff from people on here before and never had a problem or someone get mad...I've always posted my number and tried to keep the communication open as much as I can.

My fiancé wasn't going to use her paypal and send money to someone without speaking to them first to make sure everything was a go. you never called her while I was away and I couldn't do anything till I got back. therefore, you got mad cause I said I couldn't do it and blowing a gasket before any reason was stated. Below, if you can't remember what was said, is our conversation:
Paypal is used everday by people on this forum and I have never had to call somebody before I use paypal.Also include the pm message you sent me telling me you would send payment when you got back into town from Texas.Don't tell people you are going to buy something,dick them around for 3 days then cancel the sale.Funny thing is your message on this thread stated you were going to send payment,just to pm you the paypal info.Why would I wait for your fiance to call me before I accepted payment.You are protected by paypal if you have proplems.Also you claim other purchases on this forum,but you haven't even been a member for 30 days.:bs:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

that way.:cool:

I do accept Paypal
bump

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.