Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
05 ZX10R - SoCal - SOLD!

SOLD!

Bike has 7609 miles indicated. I estimate it's closer to 6xxx due to gearing change and no speedo healer.
It now has
Fresh OIL, K&N Oil filter
NEW Gold X-ring Racing chain
New (Red Anodized) Rear sprocket +2
New Front sprocket -1
K&N Air Filter (Freshly cleaned)
Nissin Radial Master Cylinder
Nissin Radial front Calipers
Galfer Stainless Superbike brake lines
Galfer HH ceramic brake pads
Titax Levers (Gold with Red adjusters)
Shogun frame sliders
SATO front axle sliders
T-rex swing arm spools
Stomp Grip on Tank
Slipper clutch (OEM)
Greggs Customs Fender Eliminator
Flush Mount front signals
Rear Seat Cowl (Also have back seat)
New Red Anodized Windscreen Mounts.

Also comes with stock:
Rear fender with Blinkers/license plate holder etc
Front blinkers
Full Service Manual
Extra K&N oil filter

Blue book Suggested Retail Value for 05 ZX10R is $6865

THIS IS THE ONLY SCRATCH ON THIS BIKE.. It's from falling over while on the kick stand!

________
Masturbation pussy

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
striaght bike but $7000 cash is a bit high for that man...I could see someone picking up a brand new bike for that + a couple hundred more bucks. Heck one member just got a 07 zx10r brand new for 7499 out the door so. I worked at a dealership for a while so I just figure I'd voice my opinion but good luck!!

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
he's got a lot more in it than that...unfortuanely bike sales are down as a whole, but used sales are up substantially. Comes with quite a bit of goodies...good luck with sale if you end up parting anything out pm me...I'm interested in everything!!!

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
yeah I can see your point he does have a lot of aftermarket things on her, but coming from a sales reperatives point of view most people buying a used bike would either love to have all these upgrades or the complete opposite in that sense because trust me I have more people that would come in and say I want to do this, this, and that!!! You get my point!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
abprep07

I understand where you are coming from. But, like my ad says I'm mainly interested in making a trade. And if no one is interested I'll put it back to stock and sell all the aftermarket parts and bodywork. I'll get more than $7k if I do that. I'd just rather not put in all the work. If someone wants a track bike this one is awesome and they can sell the OEM bodywork and all the OEM parts, then they get the track bike for cheap. Or they could switch the bodywork and have a great street/canyon carver and sell the race bodywork, etc.. there's many possibilities here. Either way you can't lose
________
Chrysler Sebring (Coupe) Specifications

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
he's got a lot more in it than that...unfortuanely bike sales are down as a whole, but used sales are up substantially. Comes with quite a bit of goodies...good luck with sale if you end up parting anything out pm me...I'm interested in everything!!!
If I decide to part it out you get first dibs,
cheers :eek:ccasion1
________
Bong Pictures

1 - 9 of 9 Posts