Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale:

04-05

Rear seat cover, color matched... I forgot to take pictures, let me know and I can email! 45$ Shipped
Very similar to this one: I stole this pic of ebay. The piece is perfect, except for some smudges from swinging my boot over

Upper Air dam, all parts are perfect no cracks or anything: 75$ shipped
....SOLD.....

Upper fairing stay: No bends: mint: 80$ Shipped

Upper left fairing: MINT except for slightly damaged on one of the support clips. I tried to take the best picture I could: 60 Shipped

One piece tail, it’s the whole tail section that has been fiberglassed into one. Has a scratch/crack on one side (from me backing my trailer into it) and the tail light tabs are broken.. does not include the section that goes between the rider and light itself (top pieces): 60$ shipped

Stock Windscreen: 30$ shipped

06---07

HOT BODIES (from a race kit): front fender, unpainted but is primered. 30$ Shipped, Ask for me for pics (i'll email them)

I also have two 06/07 Windscreens which are mint...30$ shipped each

NEW: 07 stock zx10r Ohlins steering damper with mount, only 3100 miles. 100$ shipped!

Random parts:
I also have stock brake calipers for the 04/05 (calipers and lines!!!)...30$ shipped..great for returning bikes back to stock!!!

Thank you for looking!!!
Christian

OFFERS WELCOME- ALL OF THE PRICES ARE OBO!!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I will dib the 04/05 clear front blinkers for JimmyC. I will tell him to PM you.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT: i apologize to those who ordered yesterday. I had an insanely busy day, but am on my way to UPS to ship it out now!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For the tail: 60$ shipped in the lower 48 of the good ol' US of A.

PM me for paypal details if you are interested

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump**** Bunch of parts still available, Offers welcome !

and some new parts added!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mirrors are stock and in good shape? I'll take a set.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts