·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't go to Laguna this year so I gotta sell my tickets, here is what I got:

2-Day General Admission (Sat/Sun)- MotoGP
(Does Not Include Grandstand Seat)
2 at $60.00 each

Sunday Reserved Turn 11 Grandstand (regardless of age, everyone entering the grandstand area must have a grandstand ticket)
2 at $25.00 each

Parking - Preferred Paved - Red (Motorcycles only) valid Fri/Sat/Sun. Allows one motorcycle to park per pass purchased. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING ALLOWED
1 at $50.00

Ping me if interested.

·
Registered
779 Posts
That sux that you cant go... We get our tix a year in advance. 4 day camping pass, paddock passes, seats at turn 4.

We take the toyhauler down with all the bikes loaded up so we can ride when we are there.

Its the highlight of my year!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sux that you cant go... We get our tix a year in advance. 4 day camping pass, paddock passes, seats at turn 4.

We take the toyhauler down with all the bikes loaded up so we can ride when we are there.

Its the highlight of my year!:mrgreen:
Yea me too. I have gone for many years and since '04 I ride down which is a blast. This year there are too many other things going on and my bike got creamed in a parking lot. Luckily it's only cosmetic damage but I have to deal with insurance, the asshat that hit me, and getting parts. June has been a crappy month so far ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts