Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have these boots for sale

they are amazing boots. I bought them without really double checking and it turns out they are a size too big for me. They are US size 11, EU size 46. They have been used three times (at three track days) and have some normal wear and tear (some of the toe cap has been scraped). Other than that they are in perfect condition, and are ready for many many more track days or street use. They are super comfortable and offer incredible support.

this is a clip from their site

" Gaerne G-RS Boot

The Gaerne G-RS boot has taken the G.P. circuit by storm! This revolutionary new design has not only changed the way you slip your boots on, but has taken the comfort and performance to a new level. GAERNE found that by creating the rear entry design, adding the upper pivot protection system as well as the gel ankle, that we have really captured a great fit. On the exterior of the boot, you will notice some new features as well. Starting with the rubber "Grip Guard", this feature will allow you to feel like a part of the bike when riding. Next you will see the aluminum buckles, the toe slider as well as the rear hell cap. These features not only make the boot look good, but will help extend the life of the product. Last but not least is the all new anti-vibration GAERNE sole for just the right feel on the pegs. Try a pair on and you will agree that its simple design is possibly the complex manufacturing magic that you have ever had on your feet!

Features:

* New adjustable and replaceable aluminum buckle system
* GAERNE razorback pivot system
* New toe slider
* Rear heel cup
* Rear entry design
* The exclusive GAERNE floating system surrounds the ankle while at the same time flows with your natural movement to ensure a great fit"

I do not have the original box or paper work but I do have spare toe caps in case you want to replace the existing ones (that are slightly scraped). The area that is scraped is somewhere that inevitably gets scraped when dropping knee (if your toe pokes out a wee bit). Let me know if you want some close up photos. These boots cost 245$ brand new, I"ll sell them for 175 shipped (In the US)....paypal prefferred!

let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!

christian

edit*** HERE ARE PICS

there are some pictures of the boots, and the scuffs (the metal portion can be switched out with the extra pieces I'm including). They fit perfectly under jeans (as long as they aren't insanely tight I suppose).

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I have the same boots excellent product Wear mine everyday very comfortable. You will be very happy with them who ever buys them.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the free bump! these are awesome boots at a great price!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Are these small enough on the top so it can slide under a pair of jeans for street use or must these be worn with leathers? Also, you have pics of the actual boots? Curious to see the wear. Let me know...thanks!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

there are some pictures of the boots, and the scuffs (the metal portion can be switched out with the extra pieces I'm including). They fit perfectly under jeans (as long as they aren't insanely tight I suppose.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts