Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**** SOLD **** I have a set of GPA's for sale. These are the AMA spec tires. 190/55 med/hard rear and 120 med front. 1109 and 1209 manufacturing codes. $300 plus actual shipping. new

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's the cheapest price you will find on these tires...

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
I have a set of GPA's for sale. These are the AMA spec tires. 190/55 med/hard rear and 120 med front. 1109 and 1209 manufacturing codes. $300 plus actual shipping. new
when you are referring to the manufacturing codes and you talking about the DOT #'s? how many miles are on them and so on...and send some pics...you said there new but how new is what im after? haha

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
jan1 and jan 2 of this year is the date they were made.........this is a good deal!........wish I had the dough.....i would grab em up!.............bump for ya!

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
jan1 and jan 2 of this year is the date they were made.........this is a good deal!........wish I had the dough.....i would grab em up!.............bump for ya!
no really? haha i know that silly...i was just wondering as to what he was referring cuz they are 2 completely different things...its not like i work with tires or anything for one of the largest companies in the world:)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
no really? haha i know that silly...i was just wondering as to what he was referring cuz they are 2 completely different things...its not like i work with tires or anything for one of the largest companies in the world:)
what he said- these are new, never mounted, in my temp controlled basement. btw, if you need actual pics I can take some but Im kinda down with a broken leg so it's hard for me to get around... hence the other pic

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Great tires, but no money right now! Arrgh!

..and btw, 1109 and 1209 mean manufactured in the 11th week of 2009; in the 12th week of 2009.

Sport Rider had an article a short while back regarding interpreting tire info from the sidewall.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
thanx for the bump and the lesson! these are $299 +++++++ shipping on the dunlopracing.com site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts