Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Before my ZX10 I had a Buell. It was easy to tie down with the tube frame.

at 4:30 on the Saturday before I was leaving with my bike on the trailer I realized that I couldnt strap it down to my trailer's tie down points without damaging the plastics. A last minute trip to the dealer solved my problem.

The Canyon Dancers simplify tying the bike down. They are a must have.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Before my ZX10 I had a Buell. It was easy to tie down with the tube frame.

at 4:30 on the Saturday before I was leaving with my bike on the trailer I realized that I couldnt strap it down to my trailer's tie down points without damaging the plastics. A last minute trip to the dealer solved my problem.

The Canyon Dancers simplify tying the bike down. They are a must have.
I don't know I would tie down a bike without them!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
great straps...just wish I coulda got them first:badteeth:

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Zixxer is a good guy, he's selling these for the same amount that I sold it to him for!

+1 for not trying to get rich over pennies and cents!

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Zixxer is a good guy, he's selling these for the same amount that I sold it to him for!

+1 for not trying to get rich over pennies and cents!
thanks for the insite dude!

was a great price and i'm thankful for snaggin' them up. coulda used them quite a bit this season, let alone yesterday. still got hopefully a couple more trips south in me this season yet. the will get used alot next season fo sho

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
thanks for the insite dude!

was a great price and i'm thankful for snaggin' them up. coulda used them quite a bit this season, let alone yesterday. still got hopefully a couple more trips south in me this season yet. the will get used alot next season fo sho
Bout time you got some.... :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts