Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need to get rid of some goodies for a new project.

Brembo Billet 19X16 Front Radial Brake M/C with Standard lever - Brand New Never Been Installed. $600 OBO.[SOLD]

Brembo Forged 19X18 Front Radial Brake M/C with Standard lever - Brand New Never Been Installed. $230 FIRM. [SOLD]

Brembo Forged 19X20 Front Radial Brake M/C with Standard lever - Brand New Never Been Installed. $260 OBO. [SOLD]

All prices include PayPal fees and shipping to lower 48 states. Feel free to PM or email me at: [email protected] if you have any question.

Can provide hi-res and close up pic's if you PM me with your email addy.

Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and overseas costs more. Please contact me in advance so that I can determine the correct shipping cost and method of delivery.

Thx.:ayyy:

Brembo Billet 19X16 Front Radial Brake M/C with Standard lever [SOLD]

Attachments

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Please tell me you have an extra lever laying around. I lowsided on Wednesday and need a brembo lever for my 19*20...That would be so awesome coming up blank elswhere on the net...just pm me thanks a bunch!!!
Jozef

·
Registered
754 Posts
What are most guys using for the first gen ZX10 with the stock calipers? I've been thinking about upgrading. Waiting to hear this week if I am going to be gainfully employed again - if so, I'll hit you up for one (if one of these will work for me).

Thanks,
Dennis

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
What are most guys using for the first gen ZX10 with the stock calipers? I've been thinking about upgrading. Waiting to hear this week if I am going to be gainfully employed again - if so, I'll hit you up for one (if one of these will work for me).

Thanks,
Dennis
Hey Dennis,

Attached are some pic's of Brembo Billet 19X20 M/C with Brembo HP calipers, and Brembo 320mm full floating rotors installed on my ZX-10R, 2004.

If you are on a budget and like to have track and street capabilities with the stock calipers then 19X18 forged M/C will be just fine.

Feel free to pm me if you should have additional questions.

G/L with the new offer!:ayyy:

Attachments

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts

Thanks,
Dennis
you will love the upgrade...I did lines and pads on another first gen and didn't help...just the master and lines totally different brakes well worth the money and a must, I would jump on one of these m/c for sure...bump for exceptional parts!!! Oh and lever feel on a brembo...once you go brembo you won't go back and I'm changed forever!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you will love the upgrade...i did lines and pads on another first gen and didn't help...just the master and lines totally different brakes well worth the money and a must, i would jump on one of these m/c for sure...bump for exceptional parts!!! Oh and lever feel on a brembo...once you go brembo you won't go back and i'm changed forever!!!
+1

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Some nice parts there for sure,
I just need some 803s ohlins forks to complete my ride..to bad the 19x20 isnt billet would be interested then, as i am running the 19x18 already.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Hey Dennis,

Attached are some pic's of Brembo Billet 19X20 M/C with Brembo HP calipers, and Brembo 320mm full floating rotors installed on my ZX-10R, 2004.

If you are on a budget and like to have track and street capabilities with the stock calipers then 19X18 forged M/C will be just fine.

Feel free to pm me if you should have additional questions.

G/L with the new offer!:ayyy:
That is a very SWEET setup you have there. Again, pending the outcome of the job offer I may take you up on the 19x18. I'll pm you to let you know how things go. If you get someone else interested, don't hold onto it for me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That is a very SWEET setup you have there. Again, pending the outcome of the job offer I may take you up on the 19x18. I'll pm you to let you know how things go. If you get someone else interested, don't hold onto it for me.

Thanks!
Sorry bro.

Someone just purchased the forged 19X18 few minutes ago.

I might be selling couple of other one's in a near future. The are both billet 19X18 M/C. One is Rossi special for $2.8K and the other one goes for $800.

Cheers!:ayyy:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts