Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS Akrapovic EVO carbon shorty 04-05 (CAN ONLY)

This is for the Akro carbon can only, includes springs, carbon hanger. No mid-pipe, since this is off a full system.

Attachments

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
OK now I am confused, the picture you have posted is a full systemm, and the can has been cut, what exactly are you selling? And its missing the hanger and strap?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
only selling the can cuse i have a full system. and i still have all the hardware. its just the slip on for sale, i can still use the full system with any can i decide to buy.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I still don't understand how this is a SLIP ON??
I'd like to get a slip on but I don't see how this would just slip on if I don't have a midpipe with those little hooks. Or an akrapovic full system already.

:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I still don't understand how this is a SLIP ON??
I'd like to get a slip on but I don't see how this would just slip on if I don't have a midpipe with those little hooks. Or an akrapovic full system already.

:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:
From what I'm reading you could pair this with a slip on mid-pipe.

He's basically just selling the can from the Akra full system if I'm reading it correctly. You would technically need the spring, mid-pipe, mounting bracket if it fits.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for not being very detailed about the can just for sale, that is my fault. As for this can fitting a mid-pipe any will do. It's just my mid-pipe if I have to buy one which is TI costs $330 so I can't sell it when I can buy any pipe out there and it will fit this system. The can does comes with springs, carbon hanger. And as of right now SALE PENDING. So sorry for confusion and I didn't mean to sound like an ass either. Next time I will give more detailed info ok. Cause I sell so much stuff on this board, I get a new bike or 2 every year.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Not to change the subject, but can you PM me with where you got that decal made? A friend and I were wanting to do that same color for a bike and have never seen one like yours on a bike. We also want to do one in a blue.

Good looking bike.

Bump for the exhaust

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks i had a local shop do the decals, ACTION GRAPHICS. Well the pipe is off and I made a custom one hehe. Sounds sweet with a drag baffle i added and cut down under the peg like the boz bros exhaust. but this isnt as loud, right now i added a slash tip while im working on the new tip to attach. But any decal shop should be able to make you one in blue. only reason i choice orange was my helmet and jacket are the Icon Legion. so was an easy choice, well good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts