Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Price Reduced!
I bought this arm to replace my original which got a dent in it in my accident. I've now decided the dent doesn't bother me that much and I would rather get an Ohlins shock haha. The arm looks pretty good, but definitely has a nick here and there, particularly under the sticker and at the axle adjuster.

I haven't seen these for sale anywhere, so I don't know what to ask. I will start at $250 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those small nicks can easily be taken care of....THIS SHOULD GO FAST!!!
Damn I should've asked more for it :badteeth: Haha. The price is pretty firm guys, but I am interested in a set of 6r/14r calipers plus cash, or some stainless lines in black... or really anything, the worst I could say is no haha.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
o f f e r s

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry I'm not big on car audio, but thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
IM THINKING....200 shipped but I would have to KNOW that i would be able to install my ohlins shock on here and be able to install my 1st gen wheel with it too,....I dont wanna change a whole bunch of stuff just to do it!...Anybody know what is involved with the swap,??............and what it will take to make her work with a 1st gen?............let me know if you would consider this offer and i will dig further on what it would take to get her sitting on my bike!.thanks..if not I understand...........and good luck with the sale!//////////just gimme a shout and let me know.......Russ

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For a first gen you need to cut a recess in the swingarm to make it work due to the res hitting if I'm not mistaken. The 1st gen wheel can be used I'm sure, I'm not too knowledgable about that one honestly haha. 200 shipped comes in a bit thinner than I was hoping for anyway. If this thing doesn't sell I may just have to buy a first gen to put it on haha.

·
Registered
215 Posts
IM THINKING....200 shipped but I would have to KNOW that i would be able to install my ohlins shock on here and be able to install my 1st gen wheel with it too,....I dont wanna change a whole bunch of stuff just to do it!...Anybody know what is involved with the swap,??............and what it will take to make her work with a 1st gen?............let me know if you would consider this offer and i will dig further on what it would take to get her sitting on my bike!.thanks..if not I understand...........and good luck with the sale!//////////just gimme a shout and let me know.......Russ
check out this thread will tellyou all you need :eek:ccasion1

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=57164

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump for offers ;)

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump, put some money in my paypal so I can get some brake lines and a reservoir bracket from Superbike Supply ;) ;) ;)

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
Russ, where the f have you been mate? LOL, this will help. .
Cheers:eek:ccasion1
http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81647

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I heard this swingarm is Ben Spies secret. That's right, his bike has one installed on it.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
PM'ed..... i also have a set of CBR calipers off the 08-09 600???

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PM'd back, I was looking for direct bolt-on calipers, but we may be able to work with your offer.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Price Drop $275 shipped.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bump

1 - 20 of 33 Posts