Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everything you need to re flash your ZX10R ECU, just purchase your new down load from Woolich and your golden. I only used it once so needless to say unit is as new and perfect in every way.

Cost me $410.00 Cost you $250.00 + 10 S/H

Can do PP

I was having trouble down loading pics, but pics are available.

RC

·
Registered
718 Posts
Isnt it 90 to get a new bin file if you go through this site? So that's 415 plus shipping basically?

Fwi.. it's only 394 plus shipping and you 10% off when you buy from archer direct through this site. You likely wont get anyone at that price here. You may wanna adjust it or try ebay.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Isnt it 90 to get a new bin file if you go through this site? So that's 415 plus shipping basically?

Fwi.. it's only 394 plus shipping and you 10% off when you buy from archer direct through this site. You likely wont get anyone at that price here. You may wanna adjust it or try ebay.
Victors you are absolutely correct!! Thats what I get for staying up past my bed time :dontknow:

I shall make an adjustment to my price. thanks for bringing this oversight to my attention.. Please let me know if my adjusted price is outta line. I forgot to account the cost of the BIN file in my original total cost and deduct... Doh!

RC

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a Bone Head... I never did post my adjusted price under a new posting..

How about $250 + $10 for shipping..

RC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts