1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Below are the details:
bike now has a little over 1800 miles
All stock, with the exception of
CRG bar end mirror (I still have the stock mirrors, in unused condition)
Greggs mirror block off plates
and Competition Werkes Fender eliminator
Passenger pegs removed but I still have them

Bike is amazing, runs great. Just can't justify having it for the street anymore. Thought about tracking it out, but then realized I would hate myself if I wadded it up.

Bike still under warranty, and serviced at Carolina Euro in Greensboro, good people :ayyy:

If you have any further questions don't hesitate PM. I can be reached after 6PM Monday - Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.

Asking $10,500 OBO

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
oh if only i had the money, damn i love that bike

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Located in Jacksonville, NC?

·
Registered
905 Posts
My birthday is today, considered getting me a gift???

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Located in Jacksonville, NC?
Fayetteville, NC

Thanks all for the good luck with the sale.

Yep, turn signals in the vents, this is what competition werkes has you do when you install their fender eliminator.

I would still love to track her out. I've already priced out the track skins, sliders, case covers, clip-ons, etc; and I probably wouldn't have any problem for a while, but when you are on the track you have to push it, so I think it would be inevitable that something would happen.
I'm going to look at a couple of already done up older track bikes within the next week, something I wouldn't mind all that much if I went down. If the Duc doesn't sell, I guess it'll be around for a while and I'll get to enjoy her on the road when I have the time, but for now she remains on the chopping block. Truly amazing bike though, and yes I hate to think about letting it go.

AB

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Noti, thanks for the offer, but no thanks. Taking offers based on original asking price

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Beautiful machine! Good luck

1 - 16 of 16 Posts