Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1) Stock full exhaust system (headers to muffler): 80 bucks before shipping

NOTE: I attempted to remove the cat on this by using a drill and probably removed 10% of it, if you want to mod the stock header system then this is the perfect buy. Do not run as is, remove the cat first! Also, the muffler is painted flat black.

2) Stock clutch and brake levers (pristine): 60 bucks SHIPPED

3) Rear sprocket (stock): Has about 5,000 miles on it approximately, minimal wear, no clutch up wheelies , etc.: SOLD

4) Left passenger foot peg: 35 bucks SHIPPED

5) Exhaust servo for muffler + cables: 40 bucks SHIPPED

6) stock AIS switching stuff: 30 bucks shippedB]

7) stock rad fan: pristine: 160 bucks SHIPPED

8) stock tail/fender: 30 bucks shipped

9) stock brakelight: 50 bucks shipped

10) stock headlight assembly: SOLD

First person who replies or PM's me gets the part.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Yikes... just so you know, a brand new set of levers from Ron Ayers Motorsports is like $56. $85 is crazy steep...

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BUMP, i'm sure someone has a need for one of these parts, pm me if interested , am accepting best offers too

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ill give you 100.00 shipped for the head light.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey man, sorry i just saw this, stock headers are pristine, no dents nothing. Just FYI about the condition of the midpipe though ; the cats have been partially drilled through as i attemptd to remove them, but gave up. Let me know if you're still interested, i'm not looking for much, but shipping may be kinda pricey, thats all

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
im looking for the stock rear fender/under body...like the tail section....pm me if you got them

1 - 17 of 17 Posts