Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2008 ZX10R Blue (Racefit, HID, Pazzo)

Well guys, much like another member on this forum, I physically cannot ride the 10 anymore. I can't deal with the headaches (borderline migranes), so I am forced to sell the bike. Financially, I am in no real hurry to sell it... I just can't pain to ride it anymore :sad:. I have ridden it once, maybe twice, in the past month.

I bought it brand new in June 08 with the extended kawi warranty (3 years). I have all original manuals and both keys. I also have the stock exhaust and control levers. It has been cleaned after every ride with a bucket of water; never hosed down. Never ridden in the rain. Always garage stored. It really is a new bike with ~800 miles.

The bike is located in zip code 16201. 1 hour northeast of Pittsburgh, PA.

Price: Best Offer (my payoff is 10.7)
Mileage: ~800 (first oil change completed at 500 miles)
Condition: Showroom clean, only light marks on the windscreen from cleaning.

Mods: Racefit Ti Growler w/ removable baffle, Pazzo shorty levers, fender eliminator, A&R HID lo beam, Blue LED marker lights

-- Brian

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
sorry to hear it bro....thats a gorgeous bike you have there, one of my favs 08's on this board. hope you get it sold quick and find the road to a full and healthy recovery

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
:+1: beautiful machine

·
Registered
152 Posts
Very sorry to hear of your medical difficulties. My wife suffers from migraines as well. She was prescribed Relpax (eletriptan HBr) which has helped some. Take care, and if you must sell the bike, I hope you can.

Black Stig

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks buddy. I actually started going to a new chiropractor within the past two weeks and I've started to see a little improvement; not much, but enough to give me hope. I felt well enough to take the bike out for a ride today, it felt great. It was such a gorgeous day here in western PA, mostly sunny and mid 70's.

On a side note, some lady contacted me (saw my craigslist ad) saying that she could sell my bike for $11k within 21 days for a fee of ~$260. The company she was calling on behalf of was something speciality, or specialty something. I was eating lunch at the time and wasting trilled about talking to her so I didn't get too much info. She is supposed to all me back on monday. Anybody know anything about such a company. She said they sell bike to people in other states and countries.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thanks buddy. I actually started going to a new chiropractor within the past two weeks and I've started to see a little improvement; not much, but enough to give me hope. I felt well enough to take the bike out for a ride today, it felt great. It was such a gorgeous day here in western PA, mostly sunny and mid 70's.

On a side note, some lady contacted me (saw my craigslist ad) saying that she could sell my bike for $11k within 21 days for a fee of ~$260. The company she was calling on behalf of was something speciality, or specialty something. I was eating lunch at the time and wasting trilled about talking to her so I didn't get too much info. She is supposed to all me back on monday. Anybody know anything about such a company. She said they sell bike to people in other states and countries.

Perhaps such outfits exist. Just be careful.

Black Stig

·
Registered
794 Posts

I would steer clear !! Sounds like a scam waiting to happen !! :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts